“I give you this to take with you: Nothing remains as it was. If you know this, you can begin again with pure joy in the uprooting.” Judith Minty, Letters to My Daughters
I am on vacation through January 3, 2018.
- Wednesday Writing Prompt will resume on January 3rd.
- Sunday Announcements will resume on January 7th.
The BeZine will go to a quarterly schedule in 2018:
- March 2018 issue, Deadline February 10th. Theme: Peace.
- June 2018 issue, Deadline May 10th. Theme: Sustainability
- September 2018 issue, Deadline August 10th, Theme: Human Rights/Social Justice
- December 2018 issue, Deadline November 10th, Theme: A Life of the Spirit
Look for updated submission guidelines after the first of the year.
Thank you for your support, kind comments and sharing through The Poet by Day site this past year. In a world gone mad, you are the hope, the grace, and the voices of sanity. Poetry is the flagpole around which we gather in compassion and acceptance. You are valued.
ABOUT THE POET BY DAY
- The Poet by Day, an information hub serving poets and writers
- Coffee, Tea and Poetry, Simple Pleasures for Body, Mind and Spirit (my blog, which is admittedly getting off to a slow start)… “I say let the world go to hell, but I should always have my tea.” Fyodor Dostoyevsky, Notes from Underground
- The BeZine, founding and managing editor
- Beguine Again, regular contributor
- Second Light Network of Women Poets, professional affiliation
Looking forward to a new year filled with inspiring words from you.
Hope your holidays were filled with many blessings of abundant laughter,
gracious, tasteful foods and much LOVE.
Happy New Year 2018
How beautiful. I hope you had wonderful family celebrations and wish you every blessing for the new year, Isadora. Thanks for your visit. xo
LikeLiked by 1 person
Your welcome, Jamie. Let’s hope 2018 is a GREAT New Year …!!! 😍
Blessings to you and Happy 2018… xoxoxox
Thank you, Jamie. Thank you for your beautiful and generous spirit that shines through every post. Wishing you much festive joy. See you next year! Light blessings, x
Thank you for your support and inspiration.
And to you and yours, Jamie!
May you enjoy the peace of awareness, be mindful of the wonders around you, and drink in reality with joy! In other words…the internet can wait. 😉
beautiful – and to you
Have a beautiful Christmas break Jamie, and may your New Year be full of blessings also ❤ 😀
Happy days Jamie. Blessings now and for 2018 x
LikeLiked by 1 person
Thank you! Wishing you the best.