Wishing you pleasant end-of-the-year celebrations and peace-of-heart in 2018
“I give you this to take with you: Nothing remains as it was. If you know this, you can begin again with pure joy in the uprooting.” Judith Minty, Letters to My Daughters
I am on vacation through January 3, 2018.
- Wednesday Writing Prompt will resume on January 3rd.
- Sunday Announcements will resume on January 7th.
The BeZine will go to a quarterly schedule in 2018:
- March 2018 issue, Deadline February 10th. Theme: Peace.
- June 2018 issue, Deadline May 10th. Theme: Sustainability
- September 2018 issue, Deadline August 10th, Theme: Human Rights/Social Justice
- December 2018 issue, Deadline November 10th, Theme: A Life of the Spirit
Look for updated submission guidelines after the first of the year.
Thank you for your support, kind comments and sharing through The Poet by Day site this past year. In a world gone mad, you are the hope, the grace, and the voices of sanity. Poetry is the flagpole around which we gather in compassion and acceptance. You are valued.
ABOUT THE POET BY DAY
- The Poet by Day, an information hub serving poets and writers
- Coffee, Tea and Poetry, Simple Pleasures for Body, Mind and Spirit (my blog, which is admittedly getting off to a slow start)… “I say let the world go to hell, but I should always have my tea.” Fyodor Dostoyevsky, Notes from Underground
- The BeZine, founding and managing editor
- Beguine Again, regular contributor
- Second Light Network of Women Poets, professional affiliation